August 7, 2013

Sandwich To GO!

Good thing my boys are sandwich fans.  It’s easier I get the boys to eat semi healthy sandwiches. So as much as possible I try to make sandwiches served on a salad base of lettuce and tomato which they prefer than cucumber and carrot.

They used to have my homemade bento box of rice and viands for school lunch, but now that my eldest’s in college, he shed his love for the cold packed lunch.  I have accepted that for now, Renz is a young man always on the go.

So for school lunches, we have had to definitely think of something easier to prepare and of variety. This is more of a challenge, but I've come up with sandwich ideas, that I wanted to share with you for what it is worth.

There you have it. A sandwich to go list that suits my boys’ just fine, and as long as they’re eating, I’ll be packing!


triple decker sandwich >  hawaiian ham, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo

burger beef patties, cucumber, tomato and cheese with mayo in white bread

chicken salad sandwich > chicken breast, 3 cheese ranch, mayo, grated parmesan, dried cranberries, lettuce, minced onion in hotdog buns

 salami, cheese n tomato in parmesan mini loaves bread

hotdog sandwich with some greens in white bread

 tuna salad sandwich > tuna flakes, onion, shredded ice lettuce, mayo in white bread

salami, iceberg lettucce, tomato and mayonnaise in pandesal

bacon, scrambled egg and cheese in crescent buns


ham and egg salad with romaine lettuce in pita bread

corned beef hash with ice lettuce in wheat pandesal

ham and cheese with tomato in panderosa raisin bread






grilled nutella sandwich
my version of sushi sandwich > spam, hotdog, cheeses, spinach spread in white bread
german franks sausage with tomato, greens and mayo n ketchup sandwich 

hotdog and egg with greens in muffin

burger patties, cheddar cheese and greens with mayo in muffin bread

For more photos of my sandwiches. Please check out this site!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bento_nini/sets/72157634804153309/

2 comments:

  1. luv it..nakakagutom..craving for...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really appreciate it. thank you so much Shirley! hope to meet you one of these days...

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!